Giaquinto Information needed (Found At Last)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Janice, but they can send the email part equally, however is a trace, and also they can know the IP address of author message, they can for sure.. also this could be a trace... you can reply and ask this? thanks suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

suanj;
almost one step ahead...........here is message just sent to missing you UK

"Would it be possible for you to forward me the partial address that you have in the hopes that we might be able to track it from our end. It is of vital importnce that we find Gertrude Egan as she is my children's grandmother and her son their father hasn't been in contact since approx 1953.

Please help us as this is the first contact that we know about and we really want to locate her as there is also a sister that he wants to know as well as other possible family members.

Waiting....................."

Janice
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi Janice, waiting now, for sure we cannot find Gertrude ... also I think that in missing you need of to make a login, with email and password... I think that in email box Gertrude interted only a part... sweet woman... my prayers are for you and gertrude.. only God know where he live if again living, so we hope in God help! Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

suanj;
to register before placing any message you do have to fill in your e-mail address twice I think and a password as well, and againhave to log-in when you want to amend or update.......will hope to hear from their administration people once agian fingers crossed.
Janice
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Ok Janice, we hope, the HOPE is great... always.. wishes, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by nuccia »

Good Luck, Janice! :D :D :D

Our prayers are with you....

Nuccia :D
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

thanks nuccia and all;
just sent this back out to delisa taking her up on her offer

I always like those longshots

DeLisa
It seems that Missing you UK may have hit a dead end as Gertrude didn't put in a full e-mail address.

I'm still looking at Gertrude K Egan 1919-2002 married to Gerald F Egan 1919-1993. There is a listing in Calverton New York for a Sharon Egan would you still be willing to make a call???

Sharon Egan
140 Baywood Dr
Calverton, New York
(631) 208-3410

It is a long shot that this is our Gertrude and that this may be the daughter
fingers crossed and hope is all one can do.

Thanx a bunch
Janice
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

You got it..... :D ........Sometimes it's the longshot that pays big.... :!:
Will place that call first thing tomorrow.........
Regards,
DeLisa
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

Maybe worth paying $29.95 for one year unlimited searches.




http://www.civilrecords.org/index.php?id=10&xpath=index
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

deleted
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by suanj »

Hi jcsm400: the Wayne, son of Gertrude and husband of Janice, right and complete name is Wayne Dennis Gardener Selwood, this for sure. Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

Wayne Dennis Gardner (paternal grandmother's maiden name) Selwood.

The story is that Alice Maud May Gardner1898-1992 (a hotel waitress) married Mark Selwood (no info found)(a steward in the RN(Royal Navy)) but kept her maiden name. Now I believe that Wayne and his Mother may have lived with Alice off and on as in 1950 Brian was an Engineer in the MN(Merchant or Marine Navy) Ithink that Gertrude may have lived with Alice as Brian was on a Ship(know he was in Egypt at some point(he told me that). Also they (wayne and gertrude)lived with her after Brian went to Canada. don't know if Gertrude kept in touch with Alice. Alice to my knowledge died without knowing her son died before her.

I have written a person regarding RN records for Mark ........no answers.
Posted messages on missing you UK for info on family of Alice ......no answers........yet.

Now it took 6 days for the adminof Missingyou to answer me the last time maybe less this time.

ALso found besides the Sharon Egan in calverton New york, old listings for a James Egan and an Elizabeth confirmed last in 2005.

janice
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jcsm400 »

deleted
User avatar
jancrowe
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 118
Joined: 15 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: canada

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by jancrowe »

wouldn't it just be weird if the James Egan was a son named for her father???
janice
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Giaquinto Information needed

Post by wldspirit »

I got an answering machine........left a message, will try again yet today.
Keeping my fingers crossed.........
DeLisa
Post Reply