One sentence translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Dmlphoto5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Jan 2018, 06:06

One sentence translation

Post by Dmlphoto5 »

I am usually good at translating birth, death, marriage records in Italian, but this little sentence has me stumped. It was right next to the death record.

Any help is appreciated.
Attachments
1900 death of allessandra mastro.JPG
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: One sentence translation

Post by PippoM »

I can't read all the words, but it's the annotation of a check of register by a supervisor, done at the end of the first four months of year.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Dmlphoto5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Jan 2018, 06:06

Re: One sentence translation

Post by Dmlphoto5 »

Thanks - I know sometimes I have seen next to birth records, they list the marriage information so I wasn't sure if this was something else added there.
Post Reply