Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Only have a minute here....but the tax record did not list a number for Gertrude and husband, and there were very few persons by the surname KOLSCH...........perhaps to call them all??
Yes Janice....we are a determined bunch......very rarely is there a post that we cannot solve........it is like one big family here!!!!!!!!!
Marisa.......excellent summary!!!!!!
Will check in this afternoon.......special prayers of luck to you all.....
DeLisa
Hi trish, thanks, perhaps is right Gertrude...however in my mind I believe that is again living.. for sure first email address is TKOLSCH for Trudy Kolsch... the second, after the@, well reno.. yes Reno in Nevada, but what I would know if are some hosting with reno... ahhhh if Gertrude had a little of telepathy............!!! best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
The GRO has a website - www.gro.gov.uk from which you can order certificates. If you have enough details of names and dates etc. you can order certificates online. I'm not sure how it works when ordering more recent certificates. I found these guidelines for what you need to supply for more modern certs:
What details will I see and what information will I need to supply?
Details contained on a marriage certificate include:
date and place of marriage
name, age and condition of the bride and groom
occupation and usual address
name and occupation of each person's father
names of the witnesses
the person who solemnised the marriage
What information do I need to supply to identify the record I am looking for?
If possible, please give full names of the person whose certificate you wish to trace, the most precise date possible and the place where the marriage took place. Any other identifying information you can supply will also be of help.
I think that copys of the certificates cost 7 british pounds if you order them online.
I have emailed the gentleman who hosts the Lyon County Nevada Genealogy and History Research Website. He might have some ideas on how to move forward. Oh - I really really hope that this is 'our' Gertrude.
View Record William A Kolsch 65 7501 West Charleston Blvd, 53 Las Vegas Nevada 89117 702
View Record William D Kolsch 2760 Gellert Dr Reno Nevada 89503 775-746-5923
View Record William D Kolsch 83 Po Box 458 Silver Springs Nevada 89429 775
View Record William D Kolsch 50 Po Box 458 Silver Springs Nevada 89429 775
View Record William D Kolsch 50 1440 Moon Ln Reno Nevada 89511 775-853-8851
View Record William P Kolsch 49 Po Box 458 Silver Springs Nevada 89429 775
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
yes august 2005... and I no found obituaries about she in nobody USA state and no in Nevada also obviously, however no back me again the reno.net email...
suanj
last new about this email Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH