https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=999584
Hello. At the link above I am trying to decipher more than I can seem to.
For antonio Scarfalloto I am unable to clearly make out the parentage. I see that the father of antonio is deceased but there are 3 names which I believe are not the mother's. All his? How would you read that?
Then the mom is alive and the name is Castrenza B...cannot make pout the last name. Is the word before Albavilla supposed to mean that they both come from there? Still live there or moved? Does it say if Antonio is from Albavilla (Biancavilla) or is he born in Centuripe?
Thanks for the help.
Help Reading some Latin
Re: Help Reading some Latin
This what I understand-
Dated Nov 11, 1873; banns of marriage on Oct 12, 19, and 26th, resulted in no impediments to the upcoming marriage
Groom: Antonino Scarfalloto, legitimate and natural son of deceased Giuseppe (Scarfalloto) and deceased Antonia Sapia; Antonino was the widower of Gaetana Bisignano -Antonino was of the town of Albavilla but living in this town of Centuripe
Bride: Vita Cali`, legitimate and natural daughter of deceased Domenico Cali` and living Francesca (Asmetto, Armetto???)-I'm having trouble deciphering her surname); she was the widow of Prospero Russo,; They were all of this town of Centuripe.
Dated Nov 11, 1873; banns of marriage on Oct 12, 19, and 26th, resulted in no impediments to the upcoming marriage
Groom: Antonino Scarfalloto, legitimate and natural son of deceased Giuseppe (Scarfalloto) and deceased Antonia Sapia; Antonino was the widower of Gaetana Bisignano -Antonino was of the town of Albavilla but living in this town of Centuripe
Bride: Vita Cali`, legitimate and natural daughter of deceased Domenico Cali` and living Francesca (Asmetto, Armetto???)-I'm having trouble deciphering her surname); she was the widow of Prospero Russo,; They were all of this town of Centuripe.
Re: Help Reading some Latin
Thanks! More info than normal with the widower part. Threw me off. Much appreciated. 
Re: Help Reading some Latin
Yes, there were a lot of names in this particular record. Happy to help you sort through it.
Erudita
Erudita

