Thanks for encouragement in tracing my family via another family line
My great grandad was known as Eduardo ruggea but the name ruggia or raggio has been suggested as a name more likely to be his
Born 13 December 1883 perhaps genoa area
Dad maybe gianni or giovanni
Mum maybe Maria
Relative
Giacomo podesta
Born 1883 5 December
Carasco civil records paggi Italy
Mum Maria raffi
Dad Giuseppe podesta
May have had sister Luisa
I now need to work out how my great grandad could have been related cousin ? Half sibling ? Etc any help gratefully appreciated thankyou
Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
-
Buttercup40
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 14 Sep 2018, 12:06
Re: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Hi, I remember this post on another forum of Italian genealogy and I replied many times, searching in the civil records of many communes, without luck...
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
Buttercup40
- Newbie

- Posts: 7
- Joined: 14 Sep 2018, 12:06
Re: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Hi
Yes thankyou for your hard work my sister was doing a search a while back
We left this search for a while and concentrated on the Irish side
After 8 years decided it was time to start again and I am concentrating on the podesta line you so kindly found for my sister back then and also using the birth date I found for him which is sctually a little earlier than we thought
Without all your help we would be really stuck
I am hoping that by asking for relatives of queirolo and podesta I might be able to work out how and if they were actually related
Best wishes linda
Yes thankyou for your hard work my sister was doing a search a while back
We left this search for a while and concentrated on the Irish side
After 8 years decided it was time to start again and I am concentrating on the podesta line you so kindly found for my sister back then and also using the birth date I found for him which is sctually a little earlier than we thought
Without all your help we would be really stuck
I am hoping that by asking for relatives of queirolo and podesta I might be able to work out how and if they were actually related
Best wishes linda
Re: Searching for my ggrandfather via podesta line
Hi Linda. Do you know where the queirolo family were living? My family are queirolo who moved to the UK and changed their name to Quoroll. I wonder if, by any chance, he was living with a member of my family. They all settled in Stoke on Trent.
