death record translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Dmlphoto5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 22 Jan 2018, 06:06

death record translation

Post by Dmlphoto5 »

Hello- I am usually good at reading most of the records I look up. This one however is different. I'm not sure on a few things. Was hoping someone could help out.

Giuseppe Parillo, 1871 death. Looks like either him or his wife Alessandra Mastroianni is 40.

Giuseppe is the son of Domenico, the next word that begins with F I'm not sure of.. and his mother is Antonia Lombardi.
It also looks like there were 2 people who let the government know of Giuseppes death. Antonio ( no clue last name) son of Giuseppe, 50 and Paolo Parillo, son of Antonio, 28.

Am I off here and is there anything else I'm missing? Im not interested in the time and date, etc, I figured all that out.

Thanks!
Attachments
parillo death.JPG
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: death record translation

Post by Tessa78 »

Dmlphoto5 wrote: 05 Nov 2018, 01:44 Hello- I am usually good at reading most of the records I look up. This one however is different. I'm not sure on a few things. Was hoping someone could help out.

Giuseppe Parillo, 1871 death. Looks like either him or his wife Alessandra Mastroianni is 40.
Giuseppe was age 40, and a farmer (colono)

Giuseppe is the son of Domenico, the next word that begins with F ( furono- meaning that both his parents were deceased) I'm not sure of.. and his mother is Antonia Lombardi.
It also looks like there were 2 people who let the government know of Giuseppes death. Antonio ( no clue last name) son of Giuseppe, 50 and Paolo Parillo, son of Antonio, 28.

Am I off here and is there anything else I'm missing? Im not interested in the time and date, etc, I figured all that out.

Thanks!
T.
Post Reply