Hi Everyone:
I have not posted here in a while as I am recovering from a heart attack. However, I am resting and trying to get back into my genealogy. I could use assistance with this death record for Maria Armano. She is on my tree, born to Rosario Armano and Concetta Albanese in the year 1855. This record is all handwritten and I am having some difficulty with translating.
I thank you in advance for any assistance with this request. Here is the link:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1947613
Sue Antista
Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano
- ItalianbellaSA
- Elite

- Posts: 499
- Joined: 09 Jan 2011, 23:58
- Location: Rochelle Park, NJ
Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano
It is hoped that the research I am doing helps to discover, preserve and celebrate my family history.
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Sue Antista
ItalianbellaSA
Re: Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano
Sue
So sorry to hear that you are recovering from a heart attack. Please take care of yourself.
Maria died in the city of Palermo but in a manicomio, which is a sanitarium. The mayor of Palermo received from the director of that institution a notice concerning her death. The notice was received by him on Aug 11, 1896 at 2:20 P.M. and had been dated the day before. So I believe her date of death was Aug 10, 1896. She was from Polizzi and had been born in 1855 (exact date not given). She was the daughter of deceased Rosario Armano. Her mother's name is not given in this record. She was the wife of Gandolfo Brucato. On Nov 15, 1896 an authentic copy of the death act was received in Polizzi from the mayor of Palermo and entered into the registers there.
Erudita
So sorry to hear that you are recovering from a heart attack. Please take care of yourself.
Maria died in the city of Palermo but in a manicomio, which is a sanitarium. The mayor of Palermo received from the director of that institution a notice concerning her death. The notice was received by him on Aug 11, 1896 at 2:20 P.M. and had been dated the day before. So I believe her date of death was Aug 10, 1896. She was from Polizzi and had been born in 1855 (exact date not given). She was the daughter of deceased Rosario Armano. Her mother's name is not given in this record. She was the wife of Gandolfo Brucato. On Nov 15, 1896 an authentic copy of the death act was received in Polizzi from the mayor of Palermo and entered into the registers there.
Erudita
Re: Please assist with this death record for Maria Armano
I express my condolences to you.

