location

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
frankcsr
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 May 2013, 17:52

location

Post by frankcsr »

Can somebody please tell me where Sabarana(I think it is spelled correctly) is located in Messina Sicily.
thank you in advanced,
Frank Crisafulli
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: location

Post by Italysearcher »

Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
frankcsr
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 May 2013, 17:52

Re: location

Post by frankcsr »

thank you for the response. I looked at the website that you listed and could not find Sabrina do you know where in Messina it is? what is the difference between massa and frisone?
Thanks
bbivona
Master
Master
Posts: 1154
Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani

Re: location

Post by bbivona »

I think you're looking for Saponara. The surname Crisafulli appears there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/98047 ... D3oECAYQCA
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: location

Post by Italysearcher »

When ou are looking for a location and are not sure of the spelling google....Comuni nella provincia di (the province name) and you should get a list of towns in that province.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
frankcsr
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 May 2013, 17:52

Re: location

Post by frankcsr »

Thank you. I appreciate all the information that I get from this site. I read all posts even though they do not pertain to my genealogy. There is a wealth of information on this site. Thank you all for the help and information.
frankcsr
Post Reply