Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Frannybu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 11 Oct 2018, 17:33

Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO

Post by Frannybu »

Hi. I'm looking for information on my paternal grandmother/great-grandparents.

My grandmother was MARIA GAROFALO. She was born June 29 1898 (I believe in Gricignano di Aversa).

Her parents were SALVATORE(?) GAROFALO and GAETANA (MARIA) MAIELLO (DALLO)(?).

Thanks!
rlw254
Master
Master
Posts: 592
Joined: 27 Oct 2018, 00:22

Re: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO

Post by rlw254 »

Sorry it doesn't appear that Maria was born in 1896-1900 in Gricignano di Aversa, Carinaro, Cesa, or central Aversa. In fact the name Garofalo does not appear in these places at all in the birth lists, only 'Garofano' in Aversa.
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Frannybu
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 30
Joined: 11 Oct 2018, 17:33

Re: Looking for information on GAROFALO/MAIELLO

Post by Frannybu »

Thanks.

I searched a little more and I think she (MARIA GAROFALO) was born in Terra di Lavoro, Campania, Italy??
Post Reply