NYC Consulate citizenship appointment in Feb 2019: Any takers?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Ocio93
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Oct 2017, 22:15

NYC Consulate citizenship appointment in Feb 2019: Any takers?

Post by Ocio93 »

Hello all,

I'm nearly done with my application for dual citizenship through my father, but as I followed the indications of the Prenota website saying they only book appointments 10 weeks in advance, I waited to book my appointment until now. A mistake. Now I find myself with an appointment in Feb 2019! Since I'm nearly done with the process, I'd like to know if anyone would need a later appointment and could give me a more recent one, and we could switch.

On the other hand, if anyone has other suggestions to getting an appointment sooner, I'd be happy to hear them. I'm also checking Prenota regularly at 6pm EST for canceled appointments.

Ocio
Maritt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Feb 2019, 20:28

Re: NYC Consulate citizenship appointment in Feb 2019: Any takers?

Post by Maritt »

Hi Ocio,

It's Feb 2019 now! I am wondering how your application and appointment went? Update if you're still around as I find myself in a similar situation to that of yours two years ago.
Post Reply