Gertrude has been found!
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Oh I hope so, just alittle less..................have still not come down off this emotional high could be awhile I guess.
Just called Gertrude about twenty minutes ago........wanting to check on her and make sure all is well her age and health problems worry me abit. Got her anwering machine will try later.
Let my Mother know the results this morning waiting to hear from her.
suppose that I should go change the laundry and to run out to the shops and pick up stuff.....for the life of me can't remember what I need but once there should come back to me
hugs
janice
Just called Gertrude about twenty minutes ago........wanting to check on her and make sure all is well her age and health problems worry me abit. Got her anwering machine will try later.
Let my Mother know the results this morning waiting to hear from her.
suppose that I should go change the laundry and to run out to the shops and pick up stuff.....for the life of me can't remember what I need but once there should come back to me
hugs
janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Again its Me
wondering if we could also Sticky this one For inspiration for others too looking for family members and to remind them to never give up hope cause you never know when, how or who will knock on the door or be the voice on the other end of that phone call !!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again a million times
Rob !
wondering if we could also Sticky this one For inspiration for others too looking for family members and to remind them to never give up hope cause you never know when, how or who will knock on the door or be the voice on the other end of that phone call !!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again a million times
Rob !
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Afternoon all.........I have always been a firm believer in that everything happens for a reason, even though you may not understand the reason at that time, and maybe you never will....but God does. I can look back at life and know that the good and bad times helped prepare me for who I am today.........This reunion was meant to happen at this moment in time and not before....treasure it as a gift from above.
And to all who asked of my son, did not ignore your concern.....but was waiting for our happy story to unfold....
Terry is up and around........nothing has ever kept him down for long.......
what the Drs. thought was a hernia turned out to be a mass of lyph nodes, which was removed and sent to the lab for testing......standard procedure.....the Dr. will give us the results mid week....so till then I wait.
Well back to spring cleaning.......
DeLisa
And to all who asked of my son, did not ignore your concern.....but was waiting for our happy story to unfold....
Terry is up and around........nothing has ever kept him down for long.......
what the Drs. thought was a hernia turned out to be a mass of lyph nodes, which was removed and sent to the lab for testing......standard procedure.....the Dr. will give us the results mid week....so till then I wait.
Well back to spring cleaning.......
DeLisa
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Smile Lisa,
St. Anthony is here with God...(right Janice and Marisa). I know you will understand!
I'm sending you a PM
Nuccia

St. Anthony is here with God...(right Janice and Marisa). I know you will understand!
I'm sending you a PM
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Right Nuccia
Thinking about and praying for Terry
Marisa xx
Thinking about and praying for Terry
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Thought that I would send these out to you all as I have just sent them to Gertrude. I wanted to share them so now you know what we look like.
[img=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1125 ... 1ij.th.jpg]
[img=http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1433/o ... 7tz.th.jpg]
Love and hugs
janice
[img=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1125 ... 1ij.th.jpg]
[img=http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/1433/o ... 7tz.th.jpg]
Love and hugs
janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Janice,
Thanks for posting the pictures!
Love the one of you guys cutting the cake!!!!!
I'll have to post one of my "disco" days pictures....
Peace out, man!!!
Nuccia
Thanks for posting the pictures!
Love the one of you guys cutting the cake!!!!!
Peace out, man!!!
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Great pics.....nice to have a face to put with the name........
Lisa
Lisa
Re: Gertrude has been found!
It was the classic 75 poormans wedding. Be thankful I didn't put up the one with the big floppy hat I was also barely pregnant (hadn't killed the rabbit yet) really wasn't sure I wanted the cake.
Lisa you keep the faith and all will be well. I'll burn some more sweet grass...........
Well just got back from feeding watering and playing with the other 4 dogs and 1 wolf and now its time to mess around with the two here ( a boston and a rottweiler). Then, think about supper.............knew there was something I hadn't done yet.
Nuccia you are a nut but I love ya
back later guys
Jan
Lisa you keep the faith and all will be well. I'll burn some more sweet grass...........
Well just got back from feeding watering and playing with the other 4 dogs and 1 wolf and now its time to mess around with the two here ( a boston and a rottweiler). Then, think about supper.............knew there was something I hadn't done yet.
Nuccia you are a nut but I love ya
back later guys
Jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
marisa......and Mark did find out today that the house that was purchased for Gertrude was on Bell St.
The real estate ad you sent from your end can you tell if it is a set of three houses? Hers was the middle house of a row of three.
logged off then remembered that
nighty nite I think that my natural high is winding down and I'm crashing so it is off to eat dinner then soon to my bed.
Back tomorrow
Hugs
Jan
The real estate ad you sent from your end can you tell if it is a set of three houses? Hers was the middle house of a row of three.
logged off then remembered that
nighty nite I think that my natural high is winding down and I'm crashing so it is off to eat dinner then soon to my bed.
Back tomorrow
Hugs
Jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Janice,
You're right, I am a nut and I love you too!
Sleep well and we'll all touch base in the "morrow".
Good night and sweet dreams. By the way, I like floppy hats
It hides my ears so I don't have to hear the husband complain how he's a genealogy widower.
Nuccia
You're right, I am a nut and I love you too!
Sleep well and we'll all touch base in the "morrow".
Good night and sweet dreams. By the way, I like floppy hats
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi Janice great picture! Thanks!
Lisa, I hope all well for your Terry!
many kisses to all!
suanj
Lisa, I hope all well for your Terry!
many kisses to all!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Good morning!
Ah - it is nice to put a face to the names. Nice looking kids!! I remember floppy hats too - my mum had a big one. I also remember blue and green eyeshadow, full skirts and lots of hair - and that was just the men.....
Marisa xx
Ah - it is nice to put a face to the names. Nice looking kids!! I remember floppy hats too - my mum had a big one. I also remember blue and green eyeshadow, full skirts and lots of hair - and that was just the men.....
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Break time
The sweet dogs let me sleep in till 7am this morning and the kitten was quiet too (till Tuesday again)
Then it was on to scrubbing down her kennel, off to breakfast, look for privacy strips for the chain link(no luck have to wait till monday), sweep and wash the kitchen floor yada yada yada
Me, I don't wear makeup too many other things to do, though my kid won't go outside without it on.
Trudy told me yesterday that her Giaquinto Husband went to Florida to get a divorce but the only one to a Gertrude was Carmine B. Giaquinto in 1951.
Her story is fantastic though........her Fathr (a Mason) came to the US to rebuild a home shipped over from England. It was during this time that he met people in Long Island and Trudy was sent over here to them on the last ship leaving England before the War (WW11 I think) she remained here married Giaquinto (lasted 7 Years) had her parents send the fare for her to return with her daughter in 48-49 (on a US passport).
So the plan is to book flights and go for the May 24th weekend (CDN Holiday). Haven't heard from anyone by return e-mail yet though.
Have to dash for abit (find the muzzle) pup is barking again.
Back later
Love
Jan
The sweet dogs let me sleep in till 7am this morning and the kitten was quiet too (till Tuesday again)
Then it was on to scrubbing down her kennel, off to breakfast, look for privacy strips for the chain link(no luck have to wait till monday), sweep and wash the kitchen floor yada yada yada
Me, I don't wear makeup too many other things to do, though my kid won't go outside without it on.
Trudy told me yesterday that her Giaquinto Husband went to Florida to get a divorce but the only one to a Gertrude was Carmine B. Giaquinto in 1951.
Her story is fantastic though........her Fathr (a Mason) came to the US to rebuild a home shipped over from England. It was during this time that he met people in Long Island and Trudy was sent over here to them on the last ship leaving England before the War (WW11 I think) she remained here married Giaquinto (lasted 7 Years) had her parents send the fare for her to return with her daughter in 48-49 (on a US passport).
So the plan is to book flights and go for the May 24th weekend (CDN Holiday). Haven't heard from anyone by return e-mail yet though.
Have to dash for abit (find the muzzle) pup is barking again.
Back later
Love
Jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi janice, in fact already here(perhaps wldspirit autor or nuccia or Joyce I don't remember) posted:
Florida Divorce Index, 1927-2001 Recordinfo
about Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Name: Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Gender: Female
Spouse's Name: Carmine B Giaquinto
Divorce Date: 1951
County: Flagler
Certificate Number: 14783
[hr]
after however I found in my private resume of Gertrude search:
Social Security Death Index Record
Birth, Marriage, & Death
Name: Carmine B. Giaquinto
Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 1999 - city, Nassau, New York, United States of America
Civil: New York
well from this trace I found the same record by LDS:
Carmine GIAQUINTO
Birth Date: 15 Oct 1921
Death Date: 25 Jan 1999
Social Security Number: 077-18-1484
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: New York
Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 11758
Localities: E Massapequa, Nassau, New York
East Massapequa, Nassau, New York
Massapequa, Nassau, New York
N Massapequa, Nassau, New York
North Massapequa, Nassau, New York
and in Massapequa alumni reunion I found a Donna Giaquinto for the school class of 1961
so this( the first of sx) could be the Wayne sister... your suggestions?
Regards, suanj
Florida Divorce Index, 1927-2001 Recordinfo
about Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Name: Gertrude [Giaquinto]
Gender: Female
Spouse's Name: Carmine B Giaquinto
Divorce Date: 1951
County: Flagler
Certificate Number: 14783
[hr]
after however I found in my private resume of Gertrude search:
Social Security Death Index Record
Birth, Marriage, & Death
Name: Carmine B. Giaquinto
Birth: dd mm year
Death: dd mm 1999 - city, Nassau, New York, United States of America
Civil: New York
well from this trace I found the same record by LDS:
Carmine GIAQUINTO
Birth Date: 15 Oct 1921
Death Date: 25 Jan 1999
Social Security Number: 077-18-1484
State or Territory Where Number Was Issued: New York
Death Residence Localities
ZIP Code: 11758
Localities: E Massapequa, Nassau, New York
East Massapequa, Nassau, New York
Massapequa, Nassau, New York
N Massapequa, Nassau, New York
North Massapequa, Nassau, New York
and in Massapequa alumni reunion I found a Donna Giaquinto for the school class of 1961
so this( the first of sx) could be the Wayne sister... your suggestions?
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH




