Can anyone recommend 1948 lawyers who work pro bono?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Rhonda
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 16:06

Can anyone recommend 1948 lawyers who work pro bono?

Post by Rhonda »

Hi

I have been advised I do have a strong case to bring forth to the court of Rome,however I have been quoted rather high fees to do so.
Over here in South Africa our rand is so weak,its going to cost me half a years salary and of course should I win the case,further costs will be incurred.
I know you get what you pay for,such as using a lawyer like Luigi,however just wondering is there any way to have this done cheaper or by *miracle* :) somehow through a non profit / pro bono lawyer?

Any help will be appreciated thanks.
User avatar
mler
Master
Master
Posts: 2515
Joined: 01 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Can anyone recommend 1948 lawyers who work pro bono?

Post by mler »

I have never heard of this being done pro bono, but some lawyers do have lower rates than Luigi. Read through the various 1948 threads, and you will get some options.
Rhonda
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 28
Joined: 04 Feb 2019, 16:06

Re: Can anyone recommend 1948 lawyers who work pro bono?

Post by Rhonda »

Thank you,I will do that.
Post Reply