Jan
Gertrude has been found!
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Well it could have said that " A tall dark stranger with cleaning tools was going to come into your life...
.....
..................I hate doing windows
Jan
Jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
I did my rugs today! Started to do the windows but thought....maybe tomorrow...
Nuccia
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
yep, they will still be there tomorrow, and the next day and even the one after cause they are attached and can't run away
jan
jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
was speaking to Trudy again about 20 minutes ago and she wantd me to extend her deepest graditude to all of you that helped put her an Wayne back together.
She is counting the minutes till the May 24th weekend when she will finally be physically reunited with him..............as will the rest of the family (hopefully Donna as well) Long Island is alittle closer about 7.5 hrs away but his Mother wants him first.
Back to you all later
supper dishes are calling
Love
Jan
She is counting the minutes till the May 24th weekend when she will finally be physically reunited with him..............as will the rest of the family (hopefully Donna as well) Long Island is alittle closer about 7.5 hrs away but his Mother wants him first.
Back to you all later
supper dishes are calling
Love
Jan
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi janice, James was Gertrude's father(James Egan); Carmine was Gertrude first husband(Carmine B. Giaquinto), if my search is correct obviously.How does one get james out of Carmine?????
Regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Good morning all;
I am going to try and post the one thing that got me messed up in the beginning. This and 30+ years of believing that she was Italian born(even though others in family knew she wasn't)
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... te38mx.jpg
Her legal Father was actually Herbert Egan who was still married to her mother at the time her biological father was a Dennis. This is what Trudy told me over the weekend.
Sorry for the error in info
janice
I am going to try and post the one thing that got me messed up in the beginning. This and 30+ years of believing that she was Italian born(even though others in family knew she wasn't)
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... te38mx.jpg
Her legal Father was actually Herbert Egan who was still married to her mother at the time her biological father was a Dennis. This is what Trudy told me over the weekend.
Sorry for the error in info
janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
My goodness - this is the kind of story that they make films about. You should write Gertrudes biography if you ever get the time. Sounds like her life was quite out of the ordinary from the very beginning
I love all these bulletins. Keep them coming
lots of love
Marisa xx
I love all these bulletins. Keep them coming
lots of love
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi, however I think that it is some discrepance:
1. Donna, daughter of first marriage of Gertrude, she is nee Giaquinto surname? from Janice :"Donna agry at her mother went to live with the Giaquintos (her father and his people) "...
2. If yes.. as is yes, the first marriage of Gertrude was with a Giaquinto italian, and from Janice: ... "Gertrude Kolsch (Selwood, Giaquinto born Egan(illegitimate)..."...
3. It seem also that Gertrude Kolsch was nee as Egan (illegittimate)..
4. so I ask myself: in the marriage act the surnames it seem viceversa ... so what is a error in UK marriage act or a error of Gertrude info?
What are your suggestions?
Best regards, suanj
1. Donna, daughter of first marriage of Gertrude, she is nee Giaquinto surname? from Janice :"Donna agry at her mother went to live with the Giaquintos (her father and his people) "...
2. If yes.. as is yes, the first marriage of Gertrude was with a Giaquinto italian, and from Janice: ... "Gertrude Kolsch (Selwood, Giaquinto born Egan(illegitimate)..."...
3. It seem also that Gertrude Kolsch was nee as Egan (illegittimate)..
4. so I ask myself: in the marriage act the surnames it seem viceversa ... so what is a error in UK marriage act or a error of Gertrude info?
What are your suggestions?
Best regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Gertrude has been found!
I know that it is a wait but I should have the whole story soon.....oh I hope so........
my mind still is going a mile a minute.....
There was errors on many documents I think will take the copy of the maariage certificate with me when we go to Nevada as well as everything else even the copies of all of our correspondence to so the family the progression of the search and the level of involvement of all of you my friends.
Back to you all later
love
janice
my mind still is going a mile a minute.....
There was errors on many documents I think will take the copy of the maariage certificate with me when we go to Nevada as well as everything else even the copies of all of our correspondence to so the family the progression of the search and the level of involvement of all of you my friends.
Back to you all later
love
janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
have tried to send you all something but i am on dial up and it is very hard
not the same programs here as at home
will send it as soon as I get home
my love and deepest gratitude to all my friends
jan (have to abbreviate it lost my ut and paste letter
)
not the same programs here as at home
will send it as soon as I get home
my love and deepest gratitude to all my friends
jan (have to abbreviate it lost my ut and paste letter
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi Janice, pèersonally I think that Gertrude is right is the affirmation about the surname, because in all this days of search no record about Gertrude nee Giaquinto; In facts Donna is Donna Giaquinto, so the first husband of Gertrude is a giaquinto; Gertrude is born as Egan...it will be interesting to find the marriage record of Carmine B. Giaquinto ...
many kisses, suanj
PS: when you talk again gertrude you can ask the right explanation, so we will know!!!
many kisses, suanj
PS: when you talk again gertrude you can ask the right explanation, so we will know!!!
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Gertrude has been found!
tome as well because he told Gertrude his name was " Anthony then found out as they were getting married that his name was Carmine"
I am still working on that something I want to send out to all of you please be patient with me.
hugs
Janice
Now I am back at home and have all my letters working easier I hope
I am still working on that something I want to send out to all of you please be patient with me.
hugs
Janice
Now I am back at home and have all my letters working easier I hope
Re: Gertrude has been found!
From my heart to all of You
"Bless You"
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/5640 ... you2sa.jpg
I am not my son so am still figuring it all out (image shack still) sorry it is so small
Janice
"Bless You"
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/5640 ... you2sa.jpg
I am not my son so am still figuring it all out (image shack still) sorry it is so small
Janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Aw - I love roses. Thanks
Marisa xx
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta



