I am seeking information on where to find birth records from Petilia Policastro or Catanzaro. I am trying to find information on Domenico Garafalo, born 14 October 1883 and Sarah E Constanza born May 1889. They married in Boston in 1905.
I believe that Domenico emigrated to New York in 1901, I don't know about Sarah. I believe that Domenico's parents were Domenico and Mary. I believe that Sarah's parents were Francesco and Leonilda. I have found Policastro on several documents but I have also found Catanzaro for both Sarah Constanza and Domenico Garafalo.
Thanks so much in advance if anyone is able to assist me or point me in the right direction.
Seeking birth certificates for Domenico Garafalo (sp) and Sarah E. Constanza in Policastro or Catanzaro
-
Momtoitalians
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 10 Mar 2019, 04:12
Re: Seeking birth certificates for Domenico Garafalo (sp) and Sarah E. Constanza in Policastro or Catanzaro
I believe this is your Domenico Garofalo, act #233
Born 4 Nov 1883 to Domenico Garofalo, a laborer, and son of Santo, and Maria Iovana, daughter of Francesco
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=785012
Sarah's Italian first name was likely Serafina.
Biff
Born 4 Nov 1883 to Domenico Garofalo, a laborer, and son of Santo, and Maria Iovana, daughter of Francesco
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=785012
Sarah's Italian first name was likely Serafina.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Seeking birth certificates for Domenico Garafalo (sp) and Sarah E. Constanza in Policastro or Catanzaro
1898 manifest for Serafina Costanzo with parents Francesco Sabato, Leonilda, and sisters Rosina and Maria Teresa; last residence Decollatura, joining Vincenzo Iovana in NY, lines 17-21
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
