Looking for Connection of Frank Moyer and Joseph Moyer

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
magbag1
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 16:37

Re: Looking for Connection of Frank Moyer and Joseph Moyer

Post by magbag1 »

Some new info that may be Domenico Muoio born in 1823 married to Rosaria Russo, father to Francesco Muoio/Frank Moyer.

It is a manifest for a trip from Naples in April 1896 and arrived in New York May 7 1896. He traveled on the Burgundia and he was 73 yrs old. At this age it would fit in being the right age for being the father of Frank Moyer which is what I used as a guess for an age in ancestry. They say to sometimes guess at dates and sometimes it will bring up hints and a lot of times it will work. 1896 minus 73 yrs old is 1823. First bit of any kind of info I've found on him which shows he was in New York, USA in 1896.

Has anyone had time to help me find anything in my search? I Thank you in advance for your time. It is much appreciated.
Margaret
Pauly007
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Mar 2019, 02:15

Re: Looking for Connection of Frank Moyer and Joseph Moyer

Post by Pauly007 »

I may have the info you’re looking for

I’m speaking with the great grandson who knows the whole story

Joseph Mouio

Came here escaping from south Italy ~ was called ‘anarchist’ and came to Newark , if it’s same person - interesting story

Had cousin Frank at Newark

pdultra2yps@yahoo.com if you’d like info
magbag1
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 71
Joined: 02 Mar 2015, 16:37

Re: Looking for Connection of Frank Moyer and Joseph Moyer

Post by magbag1 »

Thank you Pauly007. I have emailed you.

Margaret
Margaret
Post Reply