Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
I am searching for records on my great grandfather Giorgio Cappello, born in 1892 Vittoria. He later married Rose Mazza in NYC. I searched the index for his birth year but cannot seem to find his birth record. A family member informed me his parent's names are Emanuel and Salvatrice. I have attached a file of Giorgio's naturalization petition. Even with this info I have not been able to locate any of his records from his hometown. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
Attached picture?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
1913 Ancona ship manifest referenced on his naturalization, 2 pages, line 22
Age 21, yob about 1892
Last residence and birthplace Siracusa?
Leaves father Emanuele in Siracusa
Age 21, yob about 1892
Last residence and birthplace Siracusa?
Leaves father Emanuele in Siracusa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
Forgot to post naturalization
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Cappello Family From Vittoria, Ragusa
The naturalization papers list Giorgio being born in Vittoria. I am searching for Giorgio’s birth papers but have not been able to find them.

