Antenati Site

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Antenati Site

Post by Biff83 »

Is anyone else having this issue? When the individual years load, I no longer get a preview of the images but rather what is show below. When I click on the immagine # icon, the actual image does come up but locating the yearly index is not as easy as before since there's no previews.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
mcappello
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 02:37

Re: Antenati Site

Post by mcappello »

I have been experiencing the same issue.
User avatar
Biff83
Master
Master
Posts: 4495
Joined: 02 Jan 2007, 00:00

Re: Antenati Site

Post by Biff83 »

Thanks, mcappello.

Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
frankdamore
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 95
Joined: 17 Apr 2012, 06:08

Re: Antenati Site

Post by frankdamore »

Same thing has been happening with me. I cleared my cache on my browser. It seemed to work for one more search, then back to the same view you have.
carmimedic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Mar 2019, 00:43

Re: Antenati Site

Post by carmimedic »

Same here.. Thought it was just me :(
Hopefully fixed Monday
Post Reply