Haven't seen this before

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
kevinkuta
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 119
Joined: 06 Mar 2019, 23:34

Haven't seen this before

Post by kevinkuta »

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=721177

I've seen the marriage information in the margins before, but what do the notes in the upper margin #812 indicate?
Researching the Mori, Menconi, Garattoi, and Bisognoni families.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by erudita74 »

That's her death info, Kevin

E morto
in Capannori
il 30-5-51 (May 30, 1951)
P.I. N. 24 (Part I, no 24)-atto #24 in Part I of the records for 1951).

I don't know what the other numbers are supposed to be
kevinkuta
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 119
Joined: 06 Mar 2019, 23:34

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by kevinkuta »

thank you
Researching the Mori, Menconi, Garattoi, and Bisognoni families.
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by erudita74 »

Happy to help.
Erudita
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by liviomoreno »

erudita74 wrote: 10 Apr 2019, 17:39 That's her death info, Kevin

E morto
in Capannori
il 30-5-51 (May 30, 1951)
P.I. N. 24 (Part I, no 24)-atto #24 in Part I of the records for 1951).

I don't know what the other numbers are supposed to be
6-X-52 = Oct 6 1952 is the date when the annotation was added
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by erudita74 »

Thanks, Livio. That makes sense but what follows the backslash immediately after P.I. N.24? I have no idea what that character (number or letter) is supposed to mean.
Erudita
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by liviomoreno »

It looks like a 6, may be the clerk started to write the 6-X-52 date on the same line then he changed his mind or forgot it. Who knows?
erudita74
Master
Master
Posts: 9245
Joined: 27 Aug 2012, 20:26

Re: Haven't seen this before

Post by erudita74 »

Thanks for taking another look, Livio.
Erudita
Post Reply