Can't make out the month.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... at=1150457
Thanks
Month please
Month please
Researching the Mori, Menconi, Garattoi, and Bisognoni families.
Re: Month please
9bre, sometimes written as 9bris- Gregorian calendar, so November
7bre-Sept
8bre-Oct
9bre-Nov
Xbre-Dec
7bre-Sept
8bre-Oct
9bre-Nov
Xbre-Dec
Re: Month please
learned something new
thanks
Why wouldn't Dec be XII ?
thanks
Why wouldn't Dec be XII ?
Researching the Mori, Menconi, Garattoi, and Bisognoni families.
Re: Month please
X = decem = 10
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Month please
correction-
I didn't mean to type Gregorian in my reply above. It was the old Roman calendar which was based on 10 months and started in March with Sept being the 7th month, Oct the 8th, Nov the 9th, and Dec the 10th.
Erudita
I didn't mean to type Gregorian in my reply above. It was the old Roman calendar which was based on 10 months and started in March with Sept being the 7th month, Oct the 8th, Nov the 9th, and Dec the 10th.
Erudita
Re: Month please
that makes much more sense
Researching the Mori, Menconi, Garattoi, and Bisognoni families.
Re: Month please
Kevin
If I type something and it just doesn't seem right to you, please don't be afraid to question me about it. I DO make mistakes when I am rushed and/or tired.
Erudita
If I type something and it just doesn't seem right to you, please don't be afraid to question me about it. I DO make mistakes when I am rushed and/or tired.
Erudita

