Has anyone had any success in getting records from the comune in Lettomanoppello? I have tried directly contacting the office as well as paid services without success. I'd appreciate any suggestions or confirmation that they have responded to requests for records in the past. I feel like I may need boots on the ground and personally go to the office to place the request.
Kindest regards,
Greg
Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Have you tried checking the records available online at Familyseach or the Antenati sites?
Biff
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
What do the paid services say? If the town no longer has records due to a disaster then they can't issue a certificate. You may need to look for an alternative record.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
greg.mancini
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 05 May 2018, 15:17
Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
The paid service didn't get a response so they couldn't give me any information for this one though they were able to get my great grandmothers certificate from Celano. I have seen a screenshot of the certificate I need from the Latter Day Saints database (a friend of my wife has access) so I know it exists or did at one time. I'm pursuing this for Jure Sanguinis so I need the official document from the town. I appreciate the responses @Italysearcher and @Biff84. I did email the clerk again today to ask again, maybe if I keep at them they will eventually respond.
Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
I'd suggest you write a letter to the mayor (sindaco of the town) and request the document; they should not be ignoring your request especially since it's needed for Italian citizenship
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
-
greg.mancini
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 05 May 2018, 15:17
Re: Birth record from Lettomanoppello
Biff, thank you for that suggestion. I emailed the mayors office this morning. I will follow up if I hear back from them.