Looking for advice on how to get citizenship appt using Prenota

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
emjayare
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 30 Apr 2019, 00:32

Looking for advice on how to get citizenship appt using Prenota

Post by emjayare »

Hi -
I am having a very difficult time getting a citizenship appointment for the San Francisco Consulate using Prenota. I try at midnight Italy time when the appointments open up but as I work through the process and select a date and time, in the end I get a message that there are too many requests for the appointment slots. I don't mind waiting two years for an appointment if I could actually get one! Any advice would be appreciated. I have a Mac and use Google Chrome.
Thanks,
Mary Jo
mjcorazzelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 06:41
Location: Foster City, CA

Re: Looking for advice on how to get citizenship appt using Prenota

Post by mjcorazzelli »

Did you ever get your appointment at the SF Consulate?
Michael Corazzelli
Foster City, CA
Post Reply