Translation Appreciated

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
skooter555
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 23:49

Translation Appreciated

Post by skooter555 »

Hi,

I recently wrote to the Ufficio dello Stato Civile in Bagheria (PA) to request several of my ancestors' death records. The documents that I received back, however, were not death records but rather birth records for the individuals.

I was wondering if someone might be able to translate into Italian my reply email that I would like to send to them. I have provided it below. If this could be done, then it would be most appreciated. Please let me know if I need to revise any of the wording. I am trying to make this message as clear and understandable as possible.

Thank you for your time,
Tyler Radtke


Hi,

Thank you for replying to my email. I apologize if I did not make my request more clear. What I actually wanted to obtain was the death records for these individuals, and not their birth records. If you could instead locate and send me their death records, with the parents' names provided, then it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Tyler Radtke
User avatar
ItalianTranslator
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 20 Feb 2019, 18:05
Contact:

Re: Translation Appreciated

Post by ItalianTranslator »

Sure, here it is:



Buongiorno,

Vi ringrazio per la Vs. risposta alla mia e-mail. Mi scuso se la mia richiesta non era chiara: desideravo gli atti di morte di quelle persone, non quelli di nascita. Vi sarei grato se poteste reperire e inviarmi gli atti di morte recanti i nominativi di entrambi i genitori.

Vi ringrazio per il tempo e la pazienza dedicatimi,


Tyler Radtke
🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇹 ATA and CIOL translator, providing certified translations for applicants in the US and UK. Listed in Los Angeles and London consulates.
skooter555
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 43
Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 23:49

Re: Translation Appreciated

Post by skooter555 »

Hi Paola,

Thank you very much for the translation. I appreciate it!

Tyler
Post Reply