Potenza Church Records Research
Potenza Church Records Research
Has anyone had experience with hiring a professional on the ground to research ecclesiastical records held by the parish? I'm considering doing this for Potenza to push beyond the civil records, and appreciate any considerations or recommendations for service providers.
Re: Potenza Church Records Research
I sent you a PM
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Potenza Church Records Research
There is a post on my website about hiring a professional you might find helpful.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Potenza Church Records Research
Thanks for flagging your article to my attention, Italysearcher. I read it and appreciate the input. Good to have top of mind as I consider this step.
Re: Potenza Church Records Research
Got it! Thank you.
