Marisa xx
Gertrude has been found!
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Poor Wayne. Its an awful lot to take in all at once. his life has been turned upside down. Does he have an understanding boss? Maybe he should take a couple of days off to get his head around it. I'm sure any doctor worth their salt would sign him off sick
Marisa xx
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Most recent message recieved from a Thank you received today
Wow, I really didn't imagine that you would get anywhere from what we were able to provide. Glad we were able to help.
Regards,
Missing You Administrator
http://www.missing-you.net
Thought you would all like to share in this
Janice
Wow, I really didn't imagine that you would get anywhere from what we were able to provide. Glad we were able to help.
Regards,
Missing You Administrator
http://www.missing-you.net
Thought you would all like to share in this
Janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Wow,
This is such great news!
Speaking of which...has anyone heard from Lisa (wldspirit) today. Her son was getting his results back today and I prayed for great news...
Nuccia
This is such great news!
Speaking of which...has anyone heard from Lisa (wldspirit) today. Her son was getting his results back today and I prayed for great news...
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Haven't seen or heard but then I only just got on
Sent out prayers for all of you and some especially for Lisa and her family every day since the surgery.
Won't be on long tonight can't see well with my eyes half shut but will definately check in in the am.
Hugs and love
Janice
Sent out prayers for all of you and some especially for Lisa and her family every day since the surgery.
Won't be on long tonight can't see well with my eyes half shut but will definately check in in the am.
Hugs and love
Janice
Re: Gertrude has been found!
My kids just showed be this awesome site where it can zoom in on an actual birdseye view of your home! I'm going to ask them the name of the site and see if you can see England..
I've been fooling around with these "virtual" tour sites and there are pretty neat!
I'll check it out hen I get back from work today and let you know.
Nuccia
I've been fooling around with these "virtual" tour sites and there are pretty neat!
I'll check it out hen I get back from work today and let you know.
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Its not google earth is it? I hadn't thought of that.
Marisa
Marisa
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Marisa,
I think it is! Isn't it fun? Janice should have a look at it for the address above.
Gotta run...need to shower and get ready for work. I'm so tired I'd kill for a "me" day right now! But the mortgage dictates otherwise!
Have a great day!
Nucca
I think it is! Isn't it fun? Janice should have a look at it for the address above.
Gotta run...need to shower and get ready for work. I'm so tired I'd kill for a "me" day right now! But the mortgage dictates otherwise!
Have a great day!
Nucca
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Woo-Hoo.......test results are NEGATIVE....no malignancy, no cancer cells.....and no more worry!!!!
Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers.......
wldspirit
Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers.......
wldspirit
Re: Gertrude has been found!
I'm so happy for you guys!wldspirit wrote:Woo-Hoo.......test results are NEGATIVE....no malignancy, no cancer cells.....and no more worry!!!!
Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers.......![]()
wldspirit
I was just about to PM you...been thinking about it all day!
Nuccia
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Well............it is one less worry......now if I can just talk he and his brother out of this foolish notion of joining the service.......my day will be complete....
Here is Terry two years ago for senior prom.....one of my many pride and joys..........
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7963/scan00018nz.jpg
Lisa
Here is Terry two years ago for senior prom.....one of my many pride and joys..........
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7963/scan00018nz.jpg
Lisa
Re: Gertrude has been found!
I'm so happy for you! That must be a huge weight off. He is a very handsome boy. If I was only 20 years younger....
Children would turn your hair gray! I've just been told my younger one has diabetes. Its not too serious, but it needs medicated. They don't tell you about all this at the maternity hospital!!!!!
Marisa xx
Children would turn your hair gray! I've just been told my younger one has diabetes. Its not too serious, but it needs medicated. They don't tell you about all this at the maternity hospital!!!!!
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
My thoughts are with you.......remember, diet is very important to controling diabetes.......so hard for a child.........
Lisa
Lisa
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Yeah - Cameron is quite a good boy with his diet, although he does like sweets!! Fortunately you can get a good range of sugar free ones now. He has a non-standard type of diabetes which is probably partly genetic. He has to be different
At least he doesn't need injections for now at any rate. Ah well - motherhood eh.
But we would never trade them
Marisa xx
Marisa xx
Visocchi, Forte, Marcantonio, Iannetta
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Hi Lisa, I'm so happy for your wonderful son!!! kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Gertrude has been found!
Thank you Suanj........I am so happy...I feel like a celebration!!!!
But of course Terry.....he was not worried at all........he is all the time
a happy person!!!!!!
much hugs...
Lisa
But of course Terry.....he was not worried at all........he is all the time
a happy person!!!!!!
much hugs...
Lisa




