Question about my signatures on forms 1 & 2

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
mjcorazzelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 06:41
Location: Foster City, CA

Question about my signatures on forms 1 & 2

Post by mjcorazzelli »

Hi Everyone,

I have my SF Consulant appointment coming up in August 2019. I am reviewing my paperwork and I have a question to ask this group.

Do I need to have my signature notarized on Forms 1 and 2 before I arrive for my appointment or can I sign in front of Consular Officer?


Thank you in advance for your response.

Thank you,
Michael Corazzelli
Michael Corazzelli
Foster City, CA
User avatar
TerraLavoro
Elite
Elite
Posts: 398
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 20:05
Location: California

Re: Question about my signatures on forms 1 & 2

Post by TerraLavoro »

The official prefers that you sign in front of them.
TerraLavoro
mjcorazzelli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 25 Jul 2017, 06:41
Location: Foster City, CA

Re: Question about my signatures on forms 1 & 2

Post by mjcorazzelli »

Thank you for the response TerraLavoro. This makes my life easier. :)
Michael Corazzelli
Foster City, CA
User avatar
TerraLavoro
Elite
Elite
Posts: 398
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 20:05
Location: California

Re: Question about my signatures on forms 1 & 2

Post by TerraLavoro »

Good luck on your application.
TerraLavoro
Post Reply