To whoever can help me, I appreciate it!
I find it extremely hard to believe that I have three separate families in my tree with only 2 or 3 known siblings. I have a feeling by the gaps in birth years that there are a few more siblings in each family that I'm just missing.
Thank you for all of your help with this! It's greatly appreciated!
I'll provide you with everything that I know and I appreciate any help:
Family #1:
Parents: Mario Giacona (Born abt. 1841) and Giuseppa Maria Galati (Born About 1844)
Marriage: October 6th, 1871 - Cinsi, Palermo, Italy.
Current Known Children:
*Lucrezia Giacona - January 1st, 1878 - March 27, 1946
*Domenico "Dominick" Dominic" Gicaona - May 8, 1882 - June 11, 1964
*It is known that both of these children immigrated from Italy to New York and died in Queens, NY.
Family #2:
Parents: Natale Palazzolo & Maria Badalamente: (I found their marriage index, but I can't quite make out their birth years or ages..... then again my knowledge of Italian is little to nothing)
Marriage July 30th, 1865 - Cinsi, Palermo, Italy
*Known Children:
Girolamo Palazzolo - Birth: December 5th, 1875 - Death: March 23rd, 1942
Natale Palazzolo - Birth: About 1870
Family #3:
Vito Palazzolo & Pietra Iacona: Marriage: 16 January, 1900 Birth Years Unknown:
Known Children:
*Natale Palazzolo Birth: September 8th, 1902 - January 1st, 1968
*Mario Palazzolo Birth: October 14th, 1908 - Death Unknown
*Domenico Palazzolo: Birth: January 9th, 1914 - May 25th, 1996
Missing Siblings
Re: Missing Siblings
Here is a daughter, Anna, born to Mario Giacona and Giuseppa Maria Galati, in May 1874. Act #98, on top right.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
Looks like the above Anna may have died.
Here is another Anna born to the same couple in 1876 October.
#211
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
T.
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
Looks like the above Anna may have died.
Here is another Anna born to the same couple in 1876 October.
#211
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2051639
T.
Re: Missing Siblings
Tessa,
Thank you for your reply to this posts. I know it's years late, but I never received a notification that this post even got replies. I've learned that I should definitely check this more often-- but, this has been super helpful to my brick wall and greatly appreicated.
Do you by chance have any tips/places to search for in regards to trying to figure out if children born within the 1870s and/or 1880s married and had children?
I haven't had much luck finding "recent" like late 1800-early 1900 births on FamilySearch, and I'm just thinking that maybe I'm missing something, or (perhaps I'm not looking in the right place), haha.
Any additional thoughts on this/places to search and/or tips for searching are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your reply to this posts. I know it's years late, but I never received a notification that this post even got replies. I've learned that I should definitely check this more often-- but, this has been super helpful to my brick wall and greatly appreicated.
Do you by chance have any tips/places to search for in regards to trying to figure out if children born within the 1870s and/or 1880s married and had children?
I haven't had much luck finding "recent" like late 1800-early 1900 births on FamilySearch, and I'm just thinking that maybe I'm missing something, or (perhaps I'm not looking in the right place), haha.
Any additional thoughts on this/places to search and/or tips for searching are greatly appreciated!
Re: Missing Siblings
We are usually able to make some reply to all posts, so it is a good idea to check back often 
The FamilySearch database search (enter your ancestor's name, etc.) is limited in what it can find. You will need to search the card catalog (link at top of FS page) and go to the images for Cinisi. All the records are in Italian, but you can look for names in the index if it is available.
I have searched for several of the children you have listed above, but I do not find them in the years you have listed as their birth years. I will continue to search to see what I CAN find.
T.
The FamilySearch database search (enter your ancestor's name, etc.) is limited in what it can find. You will need to search the card catalog (link at top of FS page) and go to the images for Cinisi. All the records are in Italian, but you can look for names in the index if it is available.
I have searched for several of the children you have listed above, but I do not find them in the years you have listed as their birth years. I will continue to search to see what I CAN find.
T.

