Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
StephDubell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:56

Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni

Post by StephDubell »

I've really hit a wall. I'm trying to find info on my GG grandfather, Carlo Mascheroni aka Federico, or some combination of the 2. He was born February 20, 1896 in Monza, Milano. He married Antonia Merenda.
I found a few censuses and his naturalization, but I'm looking for more info when he was still in Italy. I'm pretty sure he was in the Italian military and I would love to find his parents info.
Can anyone direct me where to go? I've looked here, family search and ancestry.
Much appreciated.
NickAndreola
Elite
Elite
Posts: 390
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 14:59
Location: Austin TX

Re: Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni

Post by NickAndreola »

StephDubell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:56

Re: Help! Looking for my GG grandfather, carlo mascheroni

Post by StephDubell »

No, what is that?
Post Reply