Help With Italian Transcript

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
imwormer
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 08 Mar 2008, 13:53
Location: Middletown New Jersey U.S.A.

Help With Italian Transcript

Post by imwormer »

Could someone please translate this letter from the commune of Pietraperzia. I had written to them some time ago for information on my Great Grandfather Salvatore Di Marco. I'm not really sure of the names listed on document. I believe this is a birth certificate of someone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Directly below is a previous E-mail that I received, the attachment is the letter in question.

IN DATA ODIERNA SI SPEDISCE CERTIFICATO DI NASCITA DI SALVATORE DI MARCA , DA RICERCHE I SUOI GENITORI RISULTANO DI MARCA ANTONINO NATO IL 21/03/1811 E CANCEMI MARIA ANGELA SPOSATI IL 15/05/1838. I FIGLI SONO DI MARCA CALOGERO NATO IL 28/05/1839 DI MARCA GIACOMO 21/11/1841 E DI MARCA SALVATORE 3/3/1844


POSIZIONE CONTADINI E CASALINGHI


CORDIALI SALUTI

Thanking You,
James De Marco
Attachments
Scansione87141.pdf
(212.75 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
User avatar
imwormer
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 08 Mar 2008, 13:53
Location: Middletown New Jersey U.S.A.

Re: Help With Italian Transcript

Post by imwormer »

Could someone please help me translate the above document, I have written to the commune of Pietraperzia for information pertaining to my great grandfather Salvatore Di Marco who was born in 1844. I believe this is a birth certificate for another family member? I received a separate e-mail with this information below:


IN DATA ODIERNA SI SPEDISCE CERTIFICATO DI NASCITA DI SALVATORE DI MARCA , DA RICERCHE I SUOI GENITORI RISULTANO DI MARCA ANTONINO NATO IL 21/03/1811 E CANCEMI MARIA ANGELA SPOSATI IL 15/05/1838. I FIGLI SONO DI MARCA CALOGERO NATO IL 28/05/1839 DI MARCA GIACOMO 21/11/1841 E DI MARCA SALVATORE 3/3/1844

Thanking You,
James

Pietraperzia1.jpg
Pietraperzia2.jpg
Pietraperzia3.jpg
Post Reply