Buongiorno,
So I am a new member to the forum, although I have found the knowledge and information available here to be
invaluable on my quest for citizenship thus far

Although, I have seemingly confirmed my eligibility for dual citizenship jus sanguinis, I'm now unfortunately running into a bit of a brick wall... I'm quickly nearing my appointment in early October, and have nearly everything I need from US agencies, but have received no reply from Sassano (SA) since I began attempting to contact them back in early April. I have sent two letters via post, 3 emails (one of which was a certified PEC email), a fax, and submitted a contact form on the town website, but have heard absolutely NOTHING from the comune - total silence.
I WAS able to find the scanned documents on Family Search, so I do know they (the documents) exist. Please, any advice or assistance - particularly from anyone in Southern Italy - would be greatly appreciated!
I'm really starting to worry that I'll be showing up to my appointment with everything but the most important documents of all - the Italian ones!!
Thanks in advance!