Birth certificate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
StephDubell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:56

Birth certificate

Post by StephDubell »

Can someone please tell me if Giovanni Mascheroni is Carol's father? I dont know what 'pt' stands for.
Thank you!
Attachments
20190826_072741.jpg
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

Child: Carlo Federico Mascheroni
Father: Giovanni Mascheroni
Mother: Silene Serafina Sotti
Birth on 20 February 1896 at 6 AM

T.
StephDubell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2019, 17:56

Re: Birth certificate

Post by StephDubell »

Omg, I didn't even see the mother listed! Thank you so much!!! I'm so excited right now.
You're always the one to help me, Tessa, thank you so much for all you do!
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Birth certificate

Post by Tessa78 »

Happy to help! :-)

T.
Post Reply