Hello,
I am looking for information on Rosaria Durante who was baptized Nov. 10, 1861 in Deliceto, Foggia, Italy.
Her parents are Paolo Durante and Maria Mazza.
I am trying to find out if she ever came to the USA, or if she lived her live in Italy. Also any death information appreciated.
Thank you, Nadine
Family of Rosaria Durante
Re: Family of Rosaria Durante
Where are you located?
Rosaria Durante
Paolo Durante
Italy Marriages, 1809-1900
Name:
Paolo Durante
Birth Date:
1832
Age:
28
Spouse's Name:
Maria Mazza
Spouse's Birth Date:
1839
Spouse's Age:
21
Event Date:
03 Dec 1860
Event Place:
Deliceto, Foggia, Italy
Father's Name:
Luigi Durante
Mother's Name:
Savina Conza
Spouse's Father's Name:
Niccola Mazza
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Concetta Bellebuono
Attached to:
Francesco Paolo Durante
1832–Deceased • LBNJ-7NC
Images Available
To view these images you must do one of the following:
Access the site at a family history center
Access the site at a FamilySearch
Marty
Rosaria Durante
Paolo Durante
Italy Marriages, 1809-1900
Name:
Paolo Durante
Birth Date:
1832
Age:
28
Spouse's Name:
Maria Mazza
Spouse's Birth Date:
1839
Spouse's Age:
21
Event Date:
03 Dec 1860
Event Place:
Deliceto, Foggia, Italy
Father's Name:
Luigi Durante
Mother's Name:
Savina Conza
Spouse's Father's Name:
Niccola Mazza
Spouse's Mother's Name:
Concetta Bellebuono
Attached to:
Francesco Paolo Durante
1832–Deceased • LBNJ-7NC
Images Available
To view these images you must do one of the following:
Access the site at a family history center
Access the site at a FamilySearch
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Family of Rosaria Durante
Thank you Adelfio!
Re: Family of Rosaria Durante
I'm located in Northern Maine. I'm a novice at finding records, but working on improving my skills.
A little info. My grandfather I believe had another mother, Rosaria Durante. She is listed on his baptismal certificate as being the mother, but then Raffaelea Bredice is listed in parenthesis next to Rosaria's name. Raffaela was the mother the rest my grandfathers siblings.
I have not been able to find my grandfathers birth certificate, despite extensive searching on Ancestry, family search, the state of CT, state library, town of Waterbury, and the Catholic Parish.
My great grandfathers twin brother is Francesco Paolo Villani born Oct 5, 1862 in Foggia, Italy.
I'm not near a family history center.
Thanks for your help, Nadine
A little info. My grandfather I believe had another mother, Rosaria Durante. She is listed on his baptismal certificate as being the mother, but then Raffaelea Bredice is listed in parenthesis next to Rosaria's name. Raffaela was the mother the rest my grandfathers siblings.
I have not been able to find my grandfathers birth certificate, despite extensive searching on Ancestry, family search, the state of CT, state library, town of Waterbury, and the Catholic Parish.
My great grandfathers twin brother is Francesco Paolo Villani born Oct 5, 1862 in Foggia, Italy.
I'm not near a family history center.
Thanks for your help, Nadine

