..
Re: Handwriting Help Please
Hi Carm,
Do you have a fax? If so, send me a private message and I'll give you my fax number. If not, ask Carole for she has it. I would like to see the document up close. I have most of translated but that one section below Palmarino.....
thanks
Trish
Do you have a fax? If so, send me a private message and I'll give you my fax number. If not, ask Carole for she has it. I would like to see the document up close. I have most of translated but that one section below Palmarino.....
thanks
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Re: Handwriting Help Please
Hi Carm,cefalo2 wrote:I could email it if you think it'll enlarge it?
I sent you an email.
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum

