S.S. Victoria
S.S. Victoria
my great grandfather immigrated to us on october 18, 1899 I was looking to see about a picture of the ship? how I could find one? Thank you so much!
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: S.S. Victoria
www.ellisisland.org. You will need to register but it is a free site.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
bbivona
- Master

- Posts: 1154
- Joined: 21 Jul 2018, 00:43
- Location: Texas e Sicilia, provincia di Trapani
Re: S.S. Victoria
I believe that this would be it.
http://www.deeproots.family/up/VictoriaVessel.htm
Also
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cate ... hip,_1872)
http://www.deeproots.family/up/VictoriaVessel.htm
Also
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cate ... hip,_1872)
Researching Gibellina, Sicily surnames Bivona, Bonafede, Zummo, Ponzio, Bevinetto, Beninati, Fontana, Cipolla, Bruno, Manfrè, Lanfranca, and Navarra
