Translate Email to Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
mnaccarato
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 124
Joined: 13 Aug 2019, 16:56

Translate Email to Italian

Post by mnaccarato »

Hello. I'm writing to a commune to hopefully get information surrounding the cause of death for a few of my ancestors who died very young, as it doesn't state the cause on the death certificates. I would appreciate if someone could translate the following to Italian so I can send them an email. I will include an image of the death certificate as well, hopefully it will be helpful.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a descendent of Italians from Licodia Eubea and am doing genealogy research to find out more about them. I have obtained the death certificates outlined below and was wondering if you have any additional information around the cause of death for each individual, as they both died young.

1. Salvatore Asta (Great-Great Grandfather): Died December 9, 1917 in Licodia Eubea. He was born June 18, 1892 in Vizzini and was married to Sebastiana Cutrona. His parents were Giuseppe Asta and Giovanna Cutrona.

2. Margherita Cilauro (Great-Great-Great Grandmother): Died July 28, 1897 in Licodia Eubea. She was born September 29, 1875 in Licodia Eubea and was married to Angelo Cutrona. Her parents were Mario Cilauro and Gaetana.

I would prefer to receive the documents via e-mail, but if postal is preferred, you can send the documents to the following address: .

Thank you,
Maria
Researching the following surnames: Naccarato, Sanzo, Filippelli, Lembo, Gaudio, Pezzente, Ferrante, Peluso
sunshineusa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 Sep 2018, 04:31

Re: Translate Email to Italian

Post by sunshineusa »

Gentili Signori,

Sono una discendente di italiani di Licodia Eubea e sto facendo ricerche genealogiche per scoprire di più su di loro. Ho ottenuto i certificati di morte descritti qui sotto e mi chiedevo se avete ulteriori informazioni sulla causa della morte per ogni individuo, poiché entrambi sono morti giovani.

1. Salvatore Asta (bis-bisnonno): morto il 9 dicembre 1917 a Licodia Eubea. Nacque il 18 giugno 1892 a Vizzini e fu sposato con Sebastiana Cutrona. I suoi genitori erano Giuseppe Asta e Giovanna Cutrona.

2. Margherita Cilauro (bis-bis-bisnonna): morto il 28 luglio 1897 a Licodia Eubea. Nacque il 29 settembre 1875 a Licodia Eubea e sposò Angelo Cutrona. I suoi genitori erano Mario Cilauro e Gaetana.

Preferirei ricevere i documenti via e-mail, ma se preferite il servizio postale, potete inviare i documenti al seguente indirizzo.

Grazie,
Maria
mnaccarato
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 124
Joined: 13 Aug 2019, 16:56

Re: Translate Email to Italian

Post by mnaccarato »

Thank you!
Researching the following surnames: Naccarato, Sanzo, Filippelli, Lembo, Gaudio, Pezzente, Ferrante, Peluso
Post Reply