I have been tracing my Mazzu ancesters in Montalbano but have found there are gaps in what records are available online at antenati. Marriage records are available from 1820 through 1823, then there is a gap from 1824 through 1832. I am looking for a marriage record which most likely falls within this range. Can someone tell me why these records are not online? Would they be available at an archive and how would I get access to them?
I am looking for the marriage of Santo Mazzu born around 1800 and Tommasa Campise born around 1808. I have their first child being born in 1828 in Montalbano. I have started to look at the records online from 1823 and before, but there are no indexes so its slow going for someone who can not read Italian
Thanks you for any tips
Julie
Records Montalbano di Elicona Messina Italy
Re: Records Montalbano di Elicona Messina Italy
Julie,
The missing marriage years appear to be available on Familysearch but are viewable only at a Family History Center or Affiliate Library.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Biff
The missing marriage years appear to be available on Familysearch but are viewable only at a Family History Center or Affiliate Library.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... %20Library
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Records Montalbano di Elicona Messina Italy
Thank you for the response. These same records actually are available online through the antenatal website. However there are still gaps in the years. I am trying to find out why these gaps exist and how I can get access to them?

