Great grandfather and grandmothers birth certificates from Mangone

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Mcintyre0110
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Jan 2020, 23:00

Great grandfather and grandmothers birth certificates from Mangone

Post by Mcintyre0110 »

Hey, I’m sure this is a crazy long shot, but I was wondering if there was anyone in or close to Mangone Italy that could help me with getting birth certificates for both of my great grandparents as well as their marriage certificate. I have sent a couple emails but I am still learning Italian so it was mostly google translate and I’m not sure it was worded very well. I never got a response from them via email so I found a Facebook page for them and messaged there and they told me that they received the email but did not give any updates as to when or if they would be able to find them. That was back in June of last year and they are no longer responding to my messages. I would really appreciate any help someone could provide. I will put there names and approximate birthdates below. Thank you for your time!

Giovanni Angela Mazzei
June 24 1885 -Mangone Italy

Rosina Palma Salfi
February 14 1885 -Mangone Italy

Married on January 16 1908 -Mangone Italy


Thank you again!
Post Reply