Help reading birth act

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
Libersoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Dec 2019, 08:56

Help reading birth act

Post by Libersoul »

Hello friends, I am looking for my grand-grand father birth act on Antenati website, I already found the documents from his comune and his year of birth, but I can't understand them. I am going to check them all manually but I need to know how to read them. Could you help me with that please? Like telling me where are the names and how are structured the registers?

Thanks in advanced!

https://imgur.com/wFXcsK8
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Help reading birth act

Post by Tessa78 »

Perhaps this Italian Record Extraction Guide will help :-)

https://script.byu.edu/Pages/the-italia ... e(english)

T.
Libersoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Dec 2019, 08:56

Re: Help reading birth act

Post by Libersoul »

Thanks Tessa78, solved!
Post Reply