Records of the same person?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Libersoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Dec 2019, 08:56

Records of the same person?

Post by Libersoul »

Hello friends, I am working on my italian citizenship by reconstruction. I want to know if the records I found in the Antenati website (birth, publication of marriage and marriage) belongs actually to my italian grand-grand father Carmelo Tripodi (the name he was know for in my country Argentina), before asking for them to Italy.

I made a genealoy map on excel so you can check on the link below how some names changes and how some dates fail to match exactly by the data extracted from every record. The structure is: grand-grand father, his father, his mother, space, grand-grand mother, his father, his mother. When there is some name missing is because there was not in the record, ages are next to names when possible, records has dates, grand-grand father is underlined always, and I colored the ages that can match in green with the dates that don´t match in red for my ggfather so you can check it (the black ships are the marriage records as I see it).

I hope you give me your opinion on it, f you think they are the correct and I should ask for them to Italy or not, and if not sure, what could I do to know with certainty.

Thanks in advanced, Marcelo Tripodi

https://i.imgur.com/5UrK4O1.jpg
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Records of the same person?

Post by adelfio »

What town was he born in?
Show me the records?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Libersoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Dec 2019, 08:56

Re: Records of the same person?

Post by Libersoul »

The italian records, birth, pubblicazioni and marriage of my ggfather are from Bagnara Calabra.
The death record is from Argentina, and the records of my gfather where there are some data about him are from Argentina too.

Here is the link with all the records, in the same chronological order as the excel.

https://imgur.com/a/v9nr7Mm
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Records of the same person?

Post by Tessa78 »

In my opinion, these records are for the same person.

T.
Libersoul
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 12 Dec 2019, 08:56

Re: Records of the same person?

Post by Libersoul »

Tessa78 wrote: 24 Jan 2020, 09:42 In my opinion, these records are for the same person.

T.
Thanks T
Post Reply