Hello friends, I am almost ready to ask for the records of my italian ancestor. I found them on Antenati website from the Bagnara Calabra comune (Province of Reggio Calabria, Calabra Region).
I will ask for them using conventional physical letter. I already filled it, but I want to know what address should I use to send the letter to in Italy.
This is the official website of the comune:
http://www.comunebagnara.it/
but I am really lost to where I have to send it and my italian is not very good.
I will really appreciate your help, thanks in advanced!
Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
Re: Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
Comune di Bagnara Calabra
UOC 1 - AFFARI GENERALI E DEMOGRAFICI
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 89011 Bagnara Calabra RC
Alla c.a. del Funzionario Responsabile
Dott. Gian Pietro Guglielmo
- Mail: g.guglielmo@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it (Tel. 0966374011 int. 203)
Sig. Giovanni Denaro - Mail: g.denaro@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it - int 200 (Stato Civile)
Sig.ra Rosaria Patamia - Mail: r.patamia@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it - int. 200 (Stato Civile)
UOC 1 - AFFARI GENERALI E DEMOGRAFICI
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 89011 Bagnara Calabra RC
Alla c.a. del Funzionario Responsabile
Dott. Gian Pietro Guglielmo
- Mail: g.guglielmo@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it (Tel. 0966374011 int. 203)
Sig. Giovanni Denaro - Mail: g.denaro@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it - int 200 (Stato Civile)
Sig.ra Rosaria Patamia - Mail: r.patamia@comune.bagnaracalabra.rc.it - int. 200 (Stato Civile)
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: Asking for records of Bagnara Calabra
This community is so helpful. Grazie Mille mmogno!
Already sent the letter, now to wait for the records
Already sent the letter, now to wait for the records
Re: Asking for records of Vernanda Zulian
Born 12/25/1893, married Ferdinando Bellon, from Castelfranco Treviso Italy
Died 4/3/1978
would like to know her parents and siblings
Died 4/3/1978
would like to know her parents and siblings

