Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
cmtanza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2020, 03:06
Location: Long Island, NY

Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by cmtanza »

Hello, I am looking for help in finding information on Raffaele Arcamone (born abt 1820) and his wife Maria Giuseppa D'Orto (born abt 1821). I believe they were born on the Island of Ischia. I am looking for their parents names and any records regarding their birth, marriage and/or death (the same information for their parents if possible as well).

I am also looking for information on Andrea De Luise (born about 1853-1865), also from Ischia. I know he married Pasqualina Arcamone and they had children but I am looking for information/records for him and his parents.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Hi, just a little input but helpful. The family coming from CASAMICCIOLA, Ischia Island, Napoli province.
I don't have many free time, just I found a Birth record of a sister of Pasqualina. Maria Concetta Arcamone born in Casamicciola on 2 Mar 1865, Raffaele was 40 old and Giuseppa 45 old, so Raffaele was born around 1824/1825
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
click to enlarge,
regards,
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

brother of Pasqualina: Giovan Giuseppe Arcamone born in Casamicciola on 19 Mar 1862 son of Raffaele 43 old( so born, on this record, abt on 1819) and Maria Giuseppa 42 old
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
obviously they was no able in the count and for that the ages are wrong
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Marriage: Casamicciola 3 Feb 1844
Groom: Raffaele Arcamone 24 old, farm hand, domiciled in Ischia Municipality son of…( unreadable first name) and of Anna Rosa Mazzella
Bride: Giuseppa D'Orto 23 old, spinner, daughter of late Andrea and of Restituta Mannella
pag 1 http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
pag 2 http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Raffaele Arcamone born on 2 apr 1819 in Campagnano d'Ischia, son of Gennaro, 36 old farmhand, and of Angela Rosa Mazzella http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Giuseppa D'Orto born in Casamicciola on 28 Aug 1820 daughter of Andrea 42 old farmhand and of Restituta Mannella 36 old
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Angela Rosa Mazzella, 44 old, died in Campagnano d'Ischia on 21 dec 1835, wife of Gennaro Arcamone, daughter of late Vincenzo and of Grazia Mazzella.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Andrea D'Orto, 65 old, husband of Restituta Mannella, died in Casamicciola on 13 apr 1838, son of late Stefano and of late Regina … (unreadable maiden name)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Stefano D'Orto abt 70 old, husband of Regina Morgera, died in Casamicciola on 21 Mar 1803
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
cmtanza
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Jan 2020, 03:06
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by cmtanza »

Oh my goodness, thank you!! I never got notifications for your posts. Wow!! I am speechless and so grateful! Thank you very, very much!!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Raffaele Arcamone Maria Giuseppa D'orto Andrea De Luise

Post by suanj »

Happy to help you.
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply