Relatives in Sedico, Belluno

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
jrc08004
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 20:39

Relatives in Sedico, Belluno

Post by jrc08004 »

Hi there! I'm chugging away at my family tree on Ancestry.com, and have been scouring the images for civil records there and on FamilySearch. The part of my family I'm researching right now is from Sedico, in Belluno.

I've hit a dead end with my 4th-great-grandparents, who I believe were born before the Napoleonic records started in the early 1800's, and died before the state civil record keeping started in 1871. My 4th-great-grandmother was Felicita Schiocchet, who married Antonio De Nard and had at least 5 children between 1820 and 1839, one of whom being Teresa who is my 3rd-great-grandmother. If anyone has any information on either of those people, or has any leads on church records from Belluno or Sedico, I'd greatly appreciate it!
jrc08004
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: 13 Sep 2019, 20:39

Re: Relatives in Sedico, Belluno

Post by jrc08004 »

Bumping this - any leads would be amazing! I've officially hit a brick wall.
Post Reply