I'm looking for information on the following surnames in the Fanano (and Ospitale) area of Modena:
PASSINI
BELLETINI
SEGHI
ORSINI
PALLAI
PASQUALE
ZANARINI
LUCCHESI
I've gone 7 generations back from myself, but would like to fill in the gaps further. Anyone who has information on any of these last names would be very helpful!
FANANO Area
Re: FANANO Area
Hi, If you are looking for Lucchesi info, I might be able to help. Let me know who you are looking for and I can see what I have.
andrea.evers@comcast.net
andrea.evers@comcast.net
- december84
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 27 Jan 2006, 00:00
- Location: Indiana
Re: FANANO Area
Maria Lucchesi was married to Pietro Passini and had a son named Giuseppe. Giuseppe Passini married Annunziata Pasquali and had my great great grandfather Luigi Passini. That's all I have on the Lucchesi's though, is just Maria. Thank You!
Re: FANANO Area
december84,
I just have a couple of questions to better understand your question.
Where in Italy did your family come from? Where did they immigrate to? Birth years? Are you looking for records from ITALY? Seven generations is pretty great...do you have documentation for it all?
Nuccia
I just have a couple of questions to better understand your question.
Where in Italy did your family come from? Where did they immigrate to? Birth years? Are you looking for records from ITALY? Seven generations is pretty great...do you have documentation for it all?
Nuccia
Re: FANANO Area
Hi There,december84 wrote:I'm looking for information on the following surnames in the Fanano (and Ospitale) area of Modena:
PASSINI
BELLETINI
SEGHI
ORSINI
PALLAI
PASQUALE
ZANARINI
LUCCHESI
I've gone 7 generations back from myself, but would like to fill in the gaps further. Anyone who has information on any of these last names would be very helpful!
Just to let you know, the Family History Center does have microfilm for the town of Fanano. Here is the link for the film numbers
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50
Here is the page to get the films for Ospitale
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... prePARTOF=
Here is the link to find the nearest Family History Center.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp
I hope this helps,
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
- december84
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 27 Jan 2006, 00:00
- Location: Indiana
Re: FANANO Area
Thank You!


