My relatives, Dominic Codispoti, appears in this index. I would like the words and names under his translated. Also, what is the year?
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... d=97286960
Thank you
Thomas Codispoti
10 Year Indice
Re: 10 Year Indice
You will need to repost the link. It does not bring up an index.
T.
T.
-
Thomas Codispoti
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 13 Feb 2020, 16:48
Re: 10 Year Indice
I am not sure what happened.
I have not been able to located the document.
Attached is a picture of the document.
Thank You
Thomas Codispoti
I have not been able to located the document.
Attached is a picture of the document.
Thank You
Thomas Codispoti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: 10 Year Indice
Thomas
What town???
Erudita
What town???
Erudita
Re: 10 Year Indice
Domenico Codispoti, Son of Pasquale, & Fortunata Ripepi, daughter of deceased Natale.
The year is 1874.
T.
The year is 1874.
T.
-
Thomas Codispoti
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 13 Feb 2020, 16:48
Re: 10 Year Indice
I believe it was "di Stato di Reggio Calabria"
I do not have Pasquale Codispoti in my family tree so I must research him.
Thank you
Thomas
Re: 10 Year Indice
Here is the marriage act (#303), dated 9 December 1874
Domenico is age 27, laborer, Son of Pasquale Codispoti, laborer, and of Blanda(?) Curasi
Fortunate is age 23, spinner, daughter of deceased Natale Ripepi, and of Rosaria Morena(sp?)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsindex=0
T.
Domenico is age 27, laborer, Son of Pasquale Codispoti, laborer, and of Blanda(?) Curasi
Fortunate is age 23, spinner, daughter of deceased Natale Ripepi, and of Rosaria Morena(sp?)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsindex=0
T.
-
Thomas Codispoti
- Rookie

- Posts: 29
- Joined: 13 Feb 2020, 16:48
Re: 10 Year Indice
Thanks Tessa
I will follow this up.
Thomas
I will follow this up.
Thomas
