REV. JOSEPH BARKER

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
steveb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 12:23

REV. JOSEPH BARKER

Post by steveb »

The Rev. Joseph Barker died 21/04/1879 in Nervi (Provincia di Genova).

Trying to find his grave and presume it must have been in Nervi, but up to now no avail.
Any suggestions gratefully received.

Steve
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: REV. JOSEPH BARKER

Post by suanj »

Hi here the death record.. https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046914
His grave maybe was in Nervi, but normally the body of foreign deceased person are translated in the native country if the family claims it... otherwise if don't had a own chapel in the cemetery, the grave have a time abt 30 years, later they are exhumed and the remains kept in small urns for another period of time. And then placed in the common ossuary. So I know... I don't believe exist a grave anymore in Nervi. But maybe in Carlow, Ireland if the body was sent in Ireland---
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
steveb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 12:23

Re: REV. JOSEPH BARKER

Post by steveb »

Ciao cara,
Ti ringrazio per la chiarezza.
Will look in Catlow as you suggest.

Steveb
Calabria, Italy
Post Reply