Hello,
Can anyone help with translating deaths listed within a marriage record? It looks like there are three listed, and I found the first as being the groom's father. However I'm unsure who the other two are referring to.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... =228190078
Thank you!
Deaths listed on Marriage Record
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
The information on the page refers only to the bride's family...
Francesca's father, mother and grandfather...
Father: Giuseppe Marciani died 10 September 1823.
Mother: Addolorata di Fabio died 29 May 1817(?)
Paternal Grandfather: (no name given) died 26 June 1777(?)
T.
Francesca's father, mother and grandfather...
Father: Giuseppe Marciani died 10 September 1823.
Mother: Addolorata di Fabio died 29 May 1817(?)
Paternal Grandfather: (no name given) died 26 June 1777(?)
T.
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
Thank you! I was able to find Giuseppe's death record, having trouble locating Addolorata. Fingers crossed I can find it, the last number is tough to read.
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
I found an Addolorata, but the surname is incorrect and it doesn't list any family.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
Their other daughter has the same dates noted on her marriage record, and confirms Addolorata died in 1817. However I don't see her name :/
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
Her name is indicated right after Giuseppe... Maria Addolorata di Fabio, with date of death as 29 May 1817.
T.
T.
Re: Deaths listed on Marriage Record
Oh yes, I have her name. I'd like to locate her death record to have on file and also learn her parent's names. But when I go to 1817 I can't find her name in the index.

