https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rsw ... upe46/.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/brc ... lg534/.jpg
Tomaso Ferrara, son of Giovanni, lived in the quarter of Santo Orsola in Polizzi in a household of 1 person in 1754. He had something? with the house of Antonio Russo alias Alesi worth 8.
Is this correct? Is the date correct? I believed this was the 1747 Reveli I was looking at. Is there anything else worth knowing? I included the next page, but it is mostly about another person.
Help with Reveli
Re: Help with Reveli
Bumping because I never got an answer and am still trying to figure this out.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Help with Reveli
The 8 is the property tax (importa), I can't tell the monetary denomination, perhaps tari or grana.
The reference to Antonio Russo's house might just be for reference as to location of Tomasso's house.
The reference to Antonio Russo's house might just be for reference as to location of Tomasso's house.
Re: Help with Reveli
Thanks. But does it give Tomasso's age, parents names, wife's name or children's names?
BTW - whether it is 8 tari or 8 grana - was that the total amount of tax owed on the house? Or the total appraised value of the house?
BTW - whether it is 8 tari or 8 grana - was that the total amount of tax owed on the house? Or the total appraised value of the house?
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Help with Reveli
I don't see any such information about him or his family.
As far as I know, it's taxes, not value.
As far as I know, it's taxes, not value.
