Hi,
I'm looking for my great grandmother's parents. My g grandmother's name is Maria Porrazzo, which changed to Mary DiMarzo once she was married to Gennaro DiMarzo and came to New Rochelle, NY in 1921. On the ship passenger list it says her mother's name is Carolina Vaccaro from Bonefro, Italy. I haven't been able to find anything about her. I don't think she immigrated here.
Thanks
Vaccaro - Porrazzo - DiMarzo
Re: Vaccaro - Porrazzo - DiMarzo
This is the birth record of Maria Adelaide Porrazzo:
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
she was born on Jun 23rd, 1888
the daughter of Vinceslao Porrazzo, 36 years old, peasant, living at via Porta Nuova 56 in Bonefro, and
Carolina Vaccaro, peasant
The side note states she married Gennaro Di Marzo on Jan 20th, 1912 (or 1917, but I'd say 1912)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
she was born on Jun 23rd, 1888
the daughter of Vinceslao Porrazzo, 36 years old, peasant, living at via Porta Nuova 56 in Bonefro, and
Carolina Vaccaro, peasant
The side note states she married Gennaro Di Marzo on Jan 20th, 1912 (or 1917, but I'd say 1912)
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: Vaccaro - Porrazzo - DiMarzo
You are correct, Pippo 
The marriage date is 1912.
It is clearer on Gennaro's birth act in 1889 (#81)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
T.
The marriage date is 1912.
It is clearer on Gennaro's birth act in 1889 (#81)
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... ewsIndex=0
T.

