Thank you for the link.
I thought perhaps we could find an allegati to the marriage and it might contain some clues, but the year is not available.
You might try searching for the death act of Giuseppa Pepi. She was indicated as deceased in the marriage act in 1893.
It is too late for me to continue at this. But I will search again.
T.
Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Wow I didn't catch that. I will see if I can find it.Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 02:28 Thank you for the link.
I thought perhaps we could find an allegati to the marriage and it might contain some clues, but the year is not available.
You might try searching for the death act of Giuseppa Pepi. She was indicated as deceased in the marriage act in 1893.
It is too late for me to continue at this. But I will search again.
T.
Thank you for all your hard work!
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Looks like Antenati only has records until the 1860s.. I may have to contact them for this one, but they are horrible at responding lolTessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 02:28 Thank you for the link.
I thought perhaps we could find an allegati to the marriage and it might contain some clues, but the year is not available.
You might try searching for the death act of Giuseppa Pepi. She was indicated as deceased in the marriage act in 1893.
It is too late for me to continue at this. But I will search again.
T.
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.
I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.
For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.
This is quite the puzzle.
I am happy to look for the death of Giuseppa Pepi for you.
Records for Licodia Eubea are found here...
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D1483039
T.
I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.
For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.
This is quite the puzzle.
I am happy to look for the death of Giuseppa Pepi for you.
Records for Licodia Eubea are found here...
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D1483039
T.
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Hm that is very weird.Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 21:56 I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.
I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.
For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.
This is quite the puzzle.
I am happy to look for the death of Giuseppa Pepi for you.
Records for Licodia Eubea are found here...
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D1483039
T.
I think I may have found her death record, unless this is a Giuseppe (hard to tell if e or a) but the mother I think it states is a Falcone, which would explain this, no?
Here it is
Nevermind - it seems that is Gisueppe Pepi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Yes, it is Giuseppe - a child of 1 year and 10 months.
T.
T.
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Ah, Okay.
Any luck on Giuseppas death record? I can't seem to find it.
I'm quite sure it is Pepi and not Falcone, as it is on her son Cristoforo's birth and marriage certificate.
I'm going to search and see if he had any siblings, which I know he did since my great grandfather had first cousins on his fathers side. Going to be a long search!
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
mauro95 wrote: 07 Aug 2020, 23:03Ah, Okay.
Any luck on Giuseppas death record? I can't seem to find it.
I'm quite sure it is Pepi and not Falcone, as it is on her son Cristoforo's birth and marriage certificate.
I'm going to search and see if he had any siblings, which I know he did since my great grandfather had first cousins on his fathers side.
Would you happen to know when Stato/Situazione di Famiglia records began?
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
Any luck on Giuseppa Pepi’s death? I am going to look once more tonight.Tessa78 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 21:56 I searched the Licodia Eubea records from 1862-1893 (the date of the marriage of Cristofaro) for the deaths of Giuseppa Falcone and Vincenzo Palmieri.
I found more than 15 deaths for a Giuseppa Falcone, but NONE were the wife of Vincenzo Palmieri.
For the deaths I found for a Vincenzo Palmieri between 1864 and 1893 - there were NONE that were the spouse of Giuseppa Pepi OR Giuseppa Falcone.
This is quite the puzzle.
I am happy to look for the death of Giuseppa Pepi for you.
Records for Licodia Eubea are found here...
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... %3D1483039
T.
Re: Marriage Certificate - Vincenzo Palmieri & Giuseppa Pepi - Licodia Eubea
I searched all the available records in Licodia Eubea for the death of a Giuseppa Pepi who was the wife/widow of Vincenzo Palmieri... without success. 
Perhaps someone will see this and join in the search with a fresh pair of eyes.
T.
Perhaps someone will see this and join in the search with a fresh pair of eyes.
T.

