Can I please get help solving this family mystery
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Can I please get help solving this family mystery
Hello, I'm hoping someone might be able you help me and my cousins solve a mystery.We are looking for 2 death records. Our Great-grandmother Elisa Deangeli born Nov 30, 1883 in Licciana. She told family members that she was raised by nuns in an orphanage. We're trying to find her parents death records and I feel like I'm going cross-eyed looking at documents. We're trying to determine at what age she was orphaned. Her parents are Lazzaro Deangeli born 18 Oct 1841 in Ville di Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy to Simone Deangeli and Maria Sarti. And her mother was Donemica Santini born 3 Apr 1852 in Panicale, Licciana Nardi, Massa-Carrara, Toscana, Italy to Pietro and his wife Maria Rossini. Any help in find the death records for Lazzaro Deangeli and Donemica Santini is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
I've looked in the registers for Licciana, but not find them.
Maybe some registers are missing. Or maybe they lived somewhere else at the time of death.
Maybe some registers are missing. Or maybe they lived somewhere else at the time of death.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
Request their birth records, there may be a notation of death in the margin.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can I please get help solving this family mystery
I have Elisa's birth record. There is nothing there as she came to America. And I haven't found her parents birth records. I'll keep looking