https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=519365
Thank you
Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
#75
Dated 13 November 1873
Declarants of the death: Antonio Sarti, son of deceased Dionisio, 40; and Pellegrino Sarti, son of deceased Battista, 35; both farmers residing in the town.
They declared that at 11 PM on the 12th of November, at her home in the town of Licciano in Villa Panicale(?), died Emilia Elisa Sarti, age 6, daughter of Pietro and of Francesca De?no, farmers residing in Panicale.
T.
Dated 13 November 1873
Declarants of the death: Antonio Sarti, son of deceased Dionisio, 40; and Pellegrino Sarti, son of deceased Battista, 35; both farmers residing in the town.
They declared that at 11 PM on the 12th of November, at her home in the town of Licciano in Villa Panicale(?), died Emilia Elisa Sarti, age 6, daughter of Pietro and of Francesca De?no, farmers residing in Panicale.
T.
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
Could the De? be Deangeli ?
Re: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
Definitely not Deangeli. It appears to be much shorter - Deano, Deno... (which do not exist there)
Perhaps you can find the birth act (6 years prior to the death) and it will have a clearer image of the mother's surname.
EDIT TO ADD...
Here is the birth act in 1867 (#73)
The mother's surname is Diana.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043539
T.
-
Alaskamom68
- Rookie

- Posts: 81
- Joined: 02 Mar 2020, 07:00
Re: Can I get a translation for this record for Elisa Emilio Sarti?
Thank you ... Great idea
